Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oswalt Update

Hello,



The above picture was taken in August. I am so behind on updating here. The picture was taken by our favorite echo techs Kristin. We went to America's Incredible Pizza Company in Germantown. We got away for a day in August and took the boys and our niece Alli Mann to have fun. Despite Carter's face we did have a good time!!!



I am home today because Carter has a stomach bug. Bo and Benjamin had it Friday...Carter and Emily started with symptoms late last night and early this morning. Charlene, Spencer and myself so far are safe!!!



Wonderful Maggie is here visiting for a few days. We love her. She just finally after 7 months showed me how to sew!!! Yay!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Believing,
Lindy

No comments: