Thursday, November 19, 2009

This week

What a busy week! We started off Sunday at church. The twins and I made it to Sunday School. We nurses the majority of the time but we were there! We had our Harvest Lunch after morning worship. What a sweet time of fellowship!

Monday was spent in Grenada seeing clients. Bo and Carter headed to Memphis and receive the info in the last post. The rest of the week has been busy with house work, more church, homeschool and enjoying time as a family.

Today I came across a scripture that just seemed to speak to me. Luke 12:48b "Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.". Wow. Just reaches in deep an grabs me. I am so very blessed. So much is required of me. God is so good. So amazing.

Bo and I are heading out tomorrow for my six week doctors appointment and then on to do some shopping for the kids Christmas. The boys will spend some time with Lyndee from church as Carter calls her and then some time with Kiki and Alli. Bo and I will take the twins with us...should be interesting!!!

Saturday we will take a moment as a family to discuss the importance of thanksgiving before we decorate for Christmas. We are looking forward to next week. Our Thanksgiving begins Sunday celebrating with the Rounsavilles and ends the following Sunday as we travel to spend some time with the shawa family.

I updating from my phone. I cannot post pics but will get some new ones up soon!!!

Believing
Lindy

No comments: