Sunday, September 5, 2010

Long time since last post

Well, it has almost been a year since I updated this blog, and boy what a year it has been!!!!

I want to come here and talk about the babies. I feel Spencer gets some press time on Carter’s website but the babies seem to have grown to be 11 months old and milestones went unnoticed!

When I look back at the last post here….we had no clue what was ahead. November 19, 2009 – that day I had no idea that in two weeks our lives were going to change in so many major ways. What a long year. It is safe to say that I have experienced just about every feeling on that feeling wheel!

The journey of getting Carter a new heart and trying to end the death sentence of plastic bronchitis has been one that has left every single one of us changed. I pray for the better. I pray that God takes all of this and works it for the good of those who love Him.

This year when December 4th, 2010 rolls around I will promise you that I will be taking note and evaluating our lives. December 4, 2009 was the day Carter checked in at LeBonheur and we didn’t go home as a family again until July 2010.

Signing off for now!

Lindy

No comments: