Monday, September 6, 2010

Feeding

So with these being our last biological children I wanted to go out with a bang. The fact that they are twins is really enough of a bang, but you know me got to raise the bar!
They have breast fed all of this time. We have slowly started weaning. I also have fed them 90% homemade baby food.

This has been so much fun! With the help of the handy dandy vita mix device it has been easy. It is pretty funny because most of the time they get organic healthy baby food and then on mornings like this morning I give them powdered donuts! Go figure!!! They have really moved to self feeding the majority of the time these past two weeks. Which I have not decided if that is better or worse for me. Food prep is maybe better but clean up...yikes!!!

Here are the pics:

No comments: