Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

Hi, Bo here...

Thought that I would add my voice to this Blog. We have Emily Shawa with us today. She is staying here while Jason and Charlene take Benjamin to the doctor in Memphis. Surprisingly, she and Carter have gotten along really well so far. Spencer is at school. He had spring pictures today and class pictures also. He looked so handsome when he left this morning. They were also going to the Oxford Library today. I am sure that he will have plenty of interesting things to tell when he gets home around 1.

Okay, I can't decide whether Mike Huckabee is helping or hurting John McCain by staying in the race at this point. And for that matter, WHY is he staying in the race? I don't think that he is helping himself with the VP nod because it seems to be ticking ole Johnny Mac off a bit. I mean, there is absolutely NO chance for him to get enough delegates to secure the nomination. McCain has it pretty much in the bag at this point. On the other hand, it does help to keep McCain in the spotlight with the Democrat nomination still up in the air. But McCain could be focusing more on hitting the Democrats if he didn't have to play these silly games with Huckabee. Goodness knows, he has an uphill battle against whomever the Dem nominee is with the incredible turnout and fundraising that they have enjoyed this primary season. W really has damaged the Republican party in a pretty severe way. I can't see his legacy being too kind to him! Oh and by the way, I would like to remind everyone (as I will quite frequently) that I have consistantly been a McCain supporter since BEFORE Bush in 2000.

Thats all for now!

Bo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bo, I just thought I would tell you that I think of you daily....one of the nurse's that I work with has a big "vote for Hillary" button that she wears on her jacket. I thought I would get you one. HA! I would like to add that though George W has not burned it up during his presidency, he should still be remembered as one of the cutest presidents ever! Give him a little credit! :) -LK