Sunday, February 17, 2008

Still trying to get the hang of this...

Hello,

I have not been successful in telling Bo about this or letting really anyone know about this blog. Still trying to get the hang of it for myself and see how it works. Nothing I dislike more than someone advertising and then not ever updating...we already have a rough time updating Carter's website.

We did find out this week that the next Oswalt baby is a boy. Andrew Hayes Oswalt. He will arrive sometime this summer. Haven't really talked that over with Dr. Hunt yet but he will arrive via c-section so we just need to set a date and roll with it.

Carter and I have spent a lovely weekend here at the house. Bo preached at Self Creek Baptist Church again this weekend. Spencer I am sure is getting very spoiled by the fam!

Until Later!

Lindy

No comments: