Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Oswalt Shawas

Hello!

Two recent pics of all 4 kiddos!!!
Jason and Bo were outside being manly and changing the belt on the car. Thank you Jason for your help!!!
Charlene and I were inside with the little ones...
None of them obviously posed...maybe Spencer...


Here I appreciate Emily's look...and Benjamin "pretending" to drink so I would not ask him to pose....ridiculous!

Yesterday was good. We had fun at LeBonheur with everyone. It is always wonderful to visit and not have to be inpatient!!! What a blast to be involved in a small part of Walmart/Sam's Club day. Bo did an excellent job speaking and letting them know how important their fundraising is to the Children's Miracle Network and especially Le Bonheur.

There was a small time frame where someone was running late...so somehow (Kavenaugh) both Oswalt children ended up on the stage in front of everyone...Carter didn't care...had his own agenda. Spencer however took the time to entertain. First there was some of his dry sarcasm...then his show ended with him doing his white boy dancing...bless him. The more the crowd laughed and clapped the more he did... It was funny to say the least!!! I am not sure what I am going to do with these 2 when they are teens!!!

I am home today. I feel as if my sinuses are going to explode in my face!!! I hate using all my days, even if I just have a few months left to work. I never know when I am really going to need them. Bo is doing well. He is almost 1 week down on the Southbeach diet. He is a trooper. It is REALLY helping is diabetes...this is something we are all thankful for. The last year of stress and hospital eating has not made it easy for him to control his diabetes. Maggie has been his dieting partner this week. I can safely join them in week 3.

We purchased a digital video camcorder yesterday. We have been wanting one since we started Carter's website 2 years ago, but just now have been able to afford it/work it into the budget. So soon there should be some cute videos of the boys on here.

We are about to go pick up the Lookout as Spencer calls it and return the rental car. We will spend some time with Maggie this afternoon and then Bo and I are having adult dinner with Jason and Charlene. I am secretly hoping they hang out a bit and let Maggie teach them to play Canasta...I love a good card game!

Okay...hope you all have a great weekend. We are heading to Grenada in the morning so we will be in town for Sally Saulters and Brian Ray's engagement party. We will get to worship at FBC Grenada on Sunday and just enjoy being with family for a bit. I am hoping we get to love on Baby Rilee some...

Weekend pics and videos to come...
Lindy

1 comment:

Melody said...

So glad to hear that things are going well for the Oswalt family. I am so excited to hear more about the new baby boy on the way and I am sure you are feeling more blessed everyday. Hope this spring brings better weather and much needed time at home for you all. Will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Melody Burchett