Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We made it through Monday!!!



Today we are officially 8 weeks pregnant. This is the first pregnancy without 7 week bleeding....Bo and I are trying not to hold our breath the whole time. We are doing this way sooner than either one of us felt we were ready for....and then doing twins with double the risk....it is really a challenge and test of our faith to believe that God is who He says He is and that He can do what He says He can do and that We are who He says we are and that we can do all things through Christ and that His word is alive and active in us.....




Our friends and family are so very supportive right now on this venture....it is refreshing to have the support and love and excitement.




There is still some shock....we have had a lot of random things happen in mine and Bo's 9 years together...but no one was expecting twins!




Bo and I celebrated 9 years this Saturday...we both feel like it has been more like 30! I am proud of our marriage for standing after all we have been through. There is rarely a point in our last few years where we have not been stretched to the max. I am blessed to have a Godly husband in him. I am looking forward to the next 9 years being beautiful!




We spent the afternoon in Greanda yesterday with me seeing a few clients and the boys playing outside with Alli at Mommamacks. We visited with Josh and Laura and Steven and T and baby Rilee!




Today Bo is way under the weather and the kids and I are doing homeschool and cleaning this house!




Hopefully I am going to knock out some more sewing. I had to walk away from it because I was frustrated with the finished product....but after talking things through with Mommamack, I feel I can try again today!




Praying you all have a blessed day today!




Believing,


Lindy


The Picture above is of Carter putting limbs on the burn pile!
The one below is of all the kids playing....Wilson, Spencer, Carter, Annie and Alli...what a fun afternoon!

No comments: